Harvest Day Parade Registration
1) Participation in the parade is free.
2) Entries will be accepted at the discretion of the Chamber. The Chamber reserves the right to reject any registration form. 3) Registration closes on Friday, October 15. No registrations will be accepted the day of the event.
4) If you are unable to attend, please contact the Chamber office at (717) 624-2800 or email@example.com in advance.
1) The parade will start promptly at 3 p.m. from the parking lot of New Oxford High School on Berlin Road. Please arrive no later than 2 p.m. to ensure your participation in the parade.
2) Parking for parade participants is available at the elementary school (across the street from the high school).
3) The parade runs from the high school on Berlin Road to Lincoln Way East, through the square and ends at the New Oxford Fire Company on Bolton Street. The parade route is less than one mile.
1) Prizes are awarded in the following categories: Best Float, Best Marching/Walking Unit, Best Antique Vehicle, Best Children’s Costume, Most Creative Costume, Best Execution of a Theme and Best of Parade.
2) Prizes are awarded for first place. Prizes may be awarded for second place in certain categories.
3) Prize categories are subject to change.
4) All participants - except for dignitaries and special guests - are eligible for the Best of Parade prize.
Please complete the registration form below if you are interested in participating in this year's parade. A printable application is available here. Completed printable applications can be mailed or dropped off the the Chamber office at 27 Center Square, New Oxford, PA 17350 OR emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.