Harvest Day Parade Registration - Saturday, October 23
1) Participation in the parade is free.
2) Entries will be accepted at the discretion of the Chamber. The Chamber reserves the right to reject any registration form.
3) Registration closes on Friday, October 15. No registrations will be accepted the day of the event.
4) If you are unable to attend, please contact the Chamber office at (717) 624-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
1) The parade will start promptly at 3 p.m. from the parking lot of New Oxford High School on Berlin Road. Please arrive no later than 2 p.m. to ensure your participation in the parade.
2) Parking for parade participants is available at the elementary school (across the street from the high school).
3) The parade runs from the high school on Berlin Road to Lincoln Way East, through the square and ends at the New Oxford Fire Company on Bolton Street. The parade route is less than one mile.
1) Prizes are awarded in the following categories: Float, Marching/Walking, Antique/Collectible Vehicle, Costume, Band, Dancing/Performing and Best of Parade.
2) Prizes are awarded for first place. Prizes may be awarded for second place in certain categories.
3) Prize categories are subject to change.
4) All participants - except for dignitaries and special guests - are eligible for the Best of Parade prize.