- Adams County Library System (New Oxford)
- Weekly content for kids on Facebook and YouTube including storytime
- eLibrary - features e-books, e-audiobooks, streaming and downloadable music, digital magazines and databases
- Online library card application - As soon as the application is processed, a barcode will be sent via email for immediate access to digital materials. Physical cards will be mailed as soon as possible.
- DIY Storytime
- H.R. 6201 (Families First Coronavirus Response Act) was passed and became public law on March 18. The bill's provides provisions on Paid Sick Leave, Paid Family and Medical Leave. Unemployment Insurance for displaced workers, diagnostic testing for coronavirus among other provisions. A summary of the bill can be found on the U.S. Chamber's website. The full text can be found on Congress.gov.
- Job Openings:
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) FAQs
- Resources for Restaurants & Workers - Restaurant Workers' Community Foundation
- Unemployment Compensation - PA Department of Labor & Industry/Office of Unemployment Compensation
- Adams County Food Resources Map
- Emergency Food Assistance - information on finding emergency food assistance
- New Hope Ministries Food Pantry - New Hope's pantry in New Oxford will remain open during this time for community members in need of assistance. Please see "How to Help" to see how you can help New Hope support our community during this time.
- Mental Health Resources: The state's Department of Human Services (DHS) announced the launch of the Support & Referral Helpline on Friday, April 3. Staff will be available 24/7 to help Pennsylvanians in need at 1 (855) 284-2494. Additional resources can be found here.
- Adams Electric - Physical offices are currently closed. Phone hours have been extended to Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Employees are still responding to outages and emergencies. Worried about paying your electric bill? Learn about programs and services the co-op is offering.
- Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
- COVID-19 Resource Guide for Older Adults - PA Department of Aging